Kathmandu was once known as 'Kantipur'. Kathmandu has the densest UNESCO listed World Heritage Sites among the capitals of the world. Kathmandu, Nepal's capital, is set in a valley surrounded by the Himalayan mountains. There are nearly as many temples as there are houses and as many idols as inhabitants here!!
- Arrival at Kathmandu.
- Transfer to hotel & Night halt.
Pashupatinath Bagmati Aarati. One of the most mesmerizing rituals at Pashupatinath Temple is the Pashupati Bagmati Aarati.
- Pashupatinath Temple.
- Guhyeswari Sakthi peedam
- Jal Narayan temple.
- Tour manager's Kailash yatra briefing session with guests, Dinner & Night halt.
Syabrubesi lies in one of the most beautiful countries to visit in the world, Nepal. Syabrubesi, Nepal lies in the Langtang National Park, a famous trekking region in Nepal. Syabrubesi has also dubbed the gateway to Langtang Valley and is a popular pit-stop of the route to Langtang.
- After breakfast travelling Kathmandu to Syabrubesi by specially arranged jeeps, Night halt..
- After breakfast travelling Kathmandu to Syabrubesi by chartered helicopter, Night halt.
The border between China and Nepal is 1,414 kilometres (879 mi) in length, along the mountain range the Himalayas, extends northwest-southeast direction, separating the south of Tibet Autonomous Region of China and the territory of Nepal. This border passes through the highest peak in the world, Mount Everest.
- Early morning drive to Kerung.
- Immigration, friendship bridge crossing. Night halt at Kerung.
Drive Kerung - Saga (4200 m). 220 kms - 6 hours. The road climbs up to the Thong-La Pass (5120 m.), La Lung (5050m) and then passing through Lake Peikutso, and continue to Saga.
- After breakfast, travelling Kerung to Saga, Night halt.
Lake Manasarovar in Bengali and several other Indian languages), is a high altitude freshwater lake fed by the Kailash Glaciers near Mount Kailash in the Tibet.
- Saga to Manasarovar - stay at CHU.
- Manasarovar Lake Parikrama by ECO friendly bus (2hrs) Bath (Holy Dip). Night halt.
The great lake Mansarover is situated in the south-west corner of Tibet and in the north-west of Nepal. The lake is 20 kms from Mount Kailash and is one of the most beautiful and sacred lake in Asia.
- Pooja, Travel to Darchen - Night halt.
Yam Dwar is situated in Tibet (Tarboche) at an elevation of approx. 15500 feet, that takes 15 Kms drive distance from Darchen. The meaning of the Yam Dwar in the Hindi language is “the gateway of the God of Death”.
- 1st day of Parikrama (North Face).
- Travel from Darchen to yam dwar, Night halt at Diraphuk.
Dolma La is the Tibetan name of Goddess Parvati, wife of Lord Shiva believed to be residing at Mount Kailash. From Dolma la pass, one gets a very fine and marvellous view of Gaurikund down the pass.
- 2nd day (Golden Face) of parikrama, (Dolma La Pass & Gaurikund).
- Night halt at Zuthulphuk.
Darchen is located beneath the majestic holy Mount Kailash. Darchen, Tarchan or Taqin is a small village in Purang County of the Tibet Autonomous Region of China.
- 3rd day of Parikrama
- Reaching back Darchen, night halt.
By the time we reached Saga, most of us had started recovering from our altitude sickness. It is amazing what a descent of 2000 mts does to ones body. It was getting much easier to walk around, when compared to how had felt on one way to Mt. Kailash.
- Travel from Darchen to Saga, night halt.
The road from Zhongba coming from the south, and the two roads from the west, from Purang and Drongba. It is also one of the major stopping points for tourists and pilgrims heading to Mount Gang Rinpoche to perform the ritual Kailash kora.
- Travel from Saga to kerung, night halt.
Syabrubesi altitude is 1,503 meters above seas level. Kathmandu to Syabrubesi distance 122 Kms and covered upto 7 to 8 hour by jeep.
- Return from Syabrubesi to kathmandu by specially arranged jeeps. Night halt at Kathmandu.
- Return from Syabrubesi to kathmandu by chartered helicopter. Night halt at Kathmandu.
The humongous mountain Mount Kailash is known for many aspects like the merging point of 4 different religions of the world, the originator of 4 rivers which divides the world into four different parts, the abode of Lord Shiva and many more such things.
- Free time for guests (depending upon their flight timings).
- Travelling to airport to board flights towards respective destinations.